Both the Beginners program and our Primary program (which includes both preschool and Kindergarten students) offer the following:
- Multi-age groupings (fostering peer learning).
- Daily uninterrupted blocks of independent work time.
- A full complement of age appropriate, specially designed Montessori learning materials.
- A minimum of one certified Montessori teacher in each classroom.
- Well prepared classrooms (that encourage the development of independence, a sense of order and support freedom within limits).
- The American Montessori Society recommended curriculum for each appropriate program level.
“Children need to be given the freedom to have experiences, to fail, and to explore on their own and within their own terms”.
Dr. Maria Montessori